To advocate, innovate and inspire on behalf of our members through our pillars of industry development, education and social contribution.
To be the national representative of financial practitioners in Singapore and to raise the standard of the industry and the standing of practitioners in the market.
CODE OF ETHICS
IFPAS members adhere to the association’s Code of Ethics, which it enforces strictly to ensure a high standard of membership, as well as to protect the public’s interests, the institution of life insurance and the institution of insurance and financial services.
We shall :
1. PLACE the best interests of our clients before our own;
2. EMBRACE a culture of fair dealing and ensure high ethical standards in the conduct of our profession;
3. HOLD in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to our clients' affairs;
4. MAKE full disclosure of all facts necessary to enable our clients to make informed decisions;
5. COMMIT ourselves to our profession so as to earn and enjoy the public's continuing trust and confidence in the Insurance and Financial Services industry; and
6. Abide by and conform to all rules and regulations of IFPAS.